You were amazing!
From the 28th of August until the 1st of September, road safety professionals from different countries gathered in Mechelen for the European Road Safety Summer School 2017.
Excellent speakers, inspirational visits to Mechelen, Hasselt and Brussels and ample networking opportunities made this international 5-day course a big success! On top of that, the participants were given the opportunity to climb aboard the tumbling car for a ‘spin’. The car rotates 360 degrees - leaving passengers hanging upside-down, with only the seatbelt holding them in place. This experience is a great example of how effective a seatbelt can be in avoiding serious injury. Also, the virtual reality goggles showing the risks of the blind spot turned out to be a hit.
Thank you for being here! Together we once again got closer to effectively dealing with road safety issues throughout the world. Enjoy our photo album and relive the 2017 Summer School. See you next time!
- RT @DavidElfstrom: @theBicyKyle @BeckTaxi @CentennialEDU @KristineHubbard @GailBeckSouter @jmollins Kyle you have my permission to use the…
🚙🚕 🚴🏾♀️ 🚴🏼♂️🚴🏻♀️ 🦓 🚴🏽♂️ @TObikelanes
- RT @dharford79: A very warm, dry and sunny weekend can only mean 1 thing - bikers.
It’s imperative you #ThinkBike
Bikers have family to…
Caroline Shield @simonshieldcars
- RT @SaferAfrica: #DYK great news to come in the next days from #SaferAfrica team @EU_H2020 !
Stay tuned, follow us and register to our new…
Susanna Zammataro @ZammataroS
- It's definitely #BBQ #weather this week. If you're going to have a few drinks 🍻with your burger 🍔 please don't dri… https://t.co/FQ4sM0cbGV
Somerset Road Safety @SCC_RoadSafety
- RT @hvaghela07: @PMOIndia
#safety #RoadSafety https://t.co/bQtksDpC0G
Ajay Raval @ajayraval90