You were amazing!
From the 28th of August until the 1st of September, road safety professionals from different countries gathered in Mechelen for the European Road Safety Summer School 2017.
Excellent speakers, inspirational visits to Mechelen, Hasselt and Brussels and ample networking opportunities made this international 5-day course a big success! On top of that, the participants were given the opportunity to climb aboard the tumbling car for a ‘spin’. The car rotates 360 degrees - leaving passengers hanging upside-down, with only the seatbelt holding them in place. This experience is a great example of how effective a seatbelt can be in avoiding serious injury. Also, the virtual reality goggles showing the risks of the blind spot turned out to be a hit.
Thank you for being here! Together we once again got closer to effectively dealing with road safety issues throughout the world. Enjoy our photo album and relive the 2017 Summer School. See you next time!
- Gracias @KarolNoboa1 @fmmundo #MundoDeCabeza por el espacio, difundiendo nuestra Campaña #YoMeComprometo Niños Segu… https://t.co/nZF4tqDe6m
Fundacion Cavat @fundacioncavat
- RT @AndyMackay_S28: #SFRS represented at @NHC_UHI Thurso, Driving Ambition. Passing on #RoadSafety messages and actions to take in the even…
Dougie Campbell @DougiCampbell
- The Diono MXT highback booster: what we thought https://t.co/WgSapiQEY7 #carseats #safety #RoadSafety https://t.co/yZ6EIn0beW
Mummy Fever @MummyFever
- #SpaceForCyclists #RoadSafety #ClosePass Ten vehicles found driving dangerously close to a person on a bike in King… https://t.co/vLqVBP1oNv
Hilary Gander @HilaryGander
- RT @CrazyShitGlobal: I think she will pass her driving test! #DRIVING #testing #RoadSafety #safetyfirst https://t.co/8eIzzpidfg