You were amazing!
From the 28th of August until the 1st of September, road safety professionals from different countries gathered in Mechelen for the European Road Safety Summer School 2017.
Excellent speakers, inspirational visits to Mechelen, Hasselt and Brussels and ample networking opportunities made this international 5-day course a big success! On top of that, the participants were given the opportunity to climb aboard the tumbling car for a ‘spin’. The car rotates 360 degrees - leaving passengers hanging upside-down, with only the seatbelt holding them in place. This experience is a great example of how effective a seatbelt can be in avoiding serious injury. Also, the virtual reality goggles showing the risks of the blind spot turned out to be a hit.
Thank you for being here! Together we once again got closer to effectively dealing with road safety issues throughout the world. Enjoy our photo album and relive the 2017 Summer School. See you next time!
- RT @woodstoday: After his ill-informed comments on pedestrian safety, my friend & colleague @DavidDjward writes to President Trump on behal…
- Be Safe Out there! #RoadSafety #Kids #Safety #Parenting https://t.co/RJLPgM08Km https://t.co/XiiP0Xz9kD
- RT @ODIdev: If you're in Nairobi this Friday, join us as we launch new research on the #RoadSafety challenges and opportunities for one of…
Jane Thurber @ThurberTeam
- RT @BankheadGCC: Fantastic performance and workshop by @baldy_bane theatre company about road safety. Our P5-7s really enjoyed it. Thank yo…
Cllr Michael Cullen @MichaelSNP13
- RT @PC5304Beardsley: If your a motorcyclist then this video is worth 1 minute of your time! Please wear protective clothing - it’s not just…
Lynne Gee @GL650_LynneG