You were amazing!
From the 28th of August until the 1st of September, road safety professionals from different countries gathered in Mechelen for the European Road Safety Summer School 2017.
Excellent speakers, inspirational visits to Mechelen, Hasselt and Brussels and ample networking opportunities made this international 5-day course a big success! On top of that, the participants were given the opportunity to climb aboard the tumbling car for a ‘spin’. The car rotates 360 degrees - leaving passengers hanging upside-down, with only the seatbelt holding them in place. This experience is a great example of how effective a seatbelt can be in avoiding serious injury. Also, the virtual reality goggles showing the risks of the blind spot turned out to be a hit.
Thank you for being here! Together we once again got closer to effectively dealing with road safety issues throughout the world. Enjoy our photo album and relive the 2017 Summer School. See you next time!
- Jasa Tambah Follower Instagram dan Followers Twitter, info sms 0823.1212.2323 cek iklanBBM[dot]info
~ [#roadsafety] ~ 8
LEBARAN SALE DISCOUNT ALL ITEM @ikahumaira96
- RT @xfxie: Smart traffic signals to accommodate multimodal traffic flows https://t.co/DMn8XCKtA0 #SmartCity #ArtificialIntelligence #Intern…
- RT @OPP_CR: Please watch for the Wildlife that we share our outdoors with...they truly do come in all different shapes and sizes - please R…
- RT @SCC_RoadSafety: If you're raising a glass or two for #NationalWineDay please don't drive afterwards. It only takes one alcoholic drink…
- RT @ADB_HQ: Road safety manuals & @CARECProgram regional #roadsafety strategy for #CentralAsia aim to halve road fatalities by 2030. https:…
David Doughty @daviddoughty