After participation in the European Road Safety Summer School…
You are aware that:
- an integrated approach to road safety is necessary to develop a sound road safety policy;
- improving road safety is part of an overarching sustainable mobility concept.
- the models and principles that are used to develop a vision and strategy on road safety;
- the working methods and tools that are used to implement a targeted approach to reduce road risk.
You are familiar with:
- the three pillars of a road safety approach: education, engineering and enforcement;
- the international good practices of the speakers and the other participants and you can apply elements from these good practices in your own work environment.
- the various supporting partners at European level that you can call upon while implementing a road safety policy.